If your Media player song is not shown Google Talk try following two things, for me option 2 has always worked.
[ Solution 1 ]
- Open Media Player
- Go to View > Plug-ins > Options > select Plug-ins tab > under category > select Background
- You will find “Google Talk Music Plugin” select it, That’s it !
[ Solution 2 ]
But some of you might not find the option as specified above,
- Close Media Player
- Uninstall Google Talk
- Re install from http://www.google.com/talk/index.html
- Install Latest Google Talk (Make sure you “Run as Administrator” for Vista / Windows 7 or any higher versions)
- Open Gtalk and Sign in
- Open Media Player and Play a song
- Go to GTalk and change status to “Show current music track“
Hope this works for you. Write comments on case it does not or does.